Really Cool Things Michelle Rodriguez Says About Being Bisexual
During the press tours for Fast & Furious 7, actress Michelle Rodriguez was again asked about her sexuality, particularly her bisexuality, and yes, she affirmed that she still is, and is still proud of it.
She has dated both Cara Delevingne and Zac Efron (but not at the same time) and she insists it’s ”natural” to be attracted to both sexes and she enjoys experimenting in her personal life.
Here are some of the statements she made, and links to the sources:
• ”[Being bisexual is] something natural, organic. I want to try new things and I want to feel free.”—El Pais
• “Sexual freedom has won me.”—El Pais
• “I’ve gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f–king curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks.”—Entertainment Weekly
• “I do realize the importance of having the bravery to live as who you are and I feel like a lot of people don’t have that bravery. Maybe by me opening my big fat mouth like I usually do and stepping up and owning who I am, maybe it might inspire somebody else to do the same.”—Gay Star News
• “Men are intriguing. So are chicks.”—Huffington Post
• “I’m not a lesbian….yeah. Michi likes sausage.”— on the red carpet in 2011 during a movie premiere (OK, so not all of what she said was very “classy.”)
• “There are certain things that can close doors between a celebrity and certain audiences. If I were Ellen [DeGeneres] I may get away with the ‘I’m gay’ level of exposure, but I’m not a comedian, I like men (real ones anyway) and I’ve only been in this business for seven years, not 20.”—Curve magazine
• “I’m getting older,” the actress reasoned, when asked about opening up today, despite how private she has been in the past. “Eventually it’s going to wrinkle up and I’m not going to be able to use it. I wanted to be honest about who I am and see what happens.”—Latina magazine