Bisexual People in the Workplace
Stonewall UK knows that people perform better when they can be themselves and despite many great strides that have been made to achieve sexual orientation equality in the workplaces across Britain, many bisexual men and women still feel unable to be themselves at work.
Bisexual People in the Workplace includes issues for bisexual staff, tips on how to develop effective policy and procedures, and how to engage bisexual employees. The guide is split into four sections:
- Key issues for Bisexual Staff
- Developing effective policy and procedure
- Engaging bisexual employees
- Evaluating success and continuing progress
* View/Print/Download the full report by clicking here * Available here in Spanish