A Handy List of Yahoo Groups for Bi Couple
BiNet USA and the Bisexual Resource Center are sharing Yahoo Groups that may be of interest to bisexual couples. Here are their descriptions, and the links.
Obviously, there are many more groups out there, but these were vetted and are known. These are not swingers groups of dealing with sexual hook-ups. The descriptions are provided by the groups, with some input from BiNet USA people who have monitored the groups.
If you know of similar groups specifically for bisexual couples, please add them to our Facebook page and we may add them to the list.
• Making Mixed Orientation Marriages Work (MMOMW) is for those who are in mixed orientation marriages. Straight spouses who are married to gays or bisexuals and also the married gays and bisexuals themselves. The group welcomes all those in this situation no matter how they have decided to deal with this within their own marriage.
• HUGS Couples (Hope, Understanding Growth Support) is a list for couples of mixed sexual orientation who are working to keep their relationship strong and growing. It provides a positive environment where these couples can EXPRESS their concerns, SHARE their successes, and GIVE and RECEIVE support and encouragement.
• Monogamous Mixed Orientation Marriages (MMOM) is a support group for either or both members of a mixed orientation marriage or relationship working to remain monogamous. “Mixed orientation”” means that the sexual orientations of the two persons involved do not match. This includes any combination of GLBTQS persons (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, questioning, straight). “Monogamous” means that the partners are sexually exclusive with each other.
• Another positive Website for bisexuals, which also has a discussion site for those in Mixed Orientation Marriages:
• A good description of basics of making a mixed-orientation marriage work, with links to resources