Clive Davis Comes Out: Music Mogul Reveals He’s Bisexual In New Memoir
The music mogul who played key roles in the careers of superstars like Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson has come out as bisexual.
In his new memoir, The Soundtrack of My Life, 80-year-old Clive Davis acknowledges his bisexuality, which he describes as “something that my children and close friends have always known, but that I knew I would need to discuss in a biography,” according to USA Today.
The Chief Creative Officer of Sony Music Entertainment, who is twice divorced, writes, “After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, and found that I could.”
He says being bisexual is “misunderstood,” noting that he’s “never stopped being attracted to women.”
“The adage is that you’re either straight or gay or lying, but that’s not my experience,” he adds. “To call me anything other than bisexual would be inaccurate.”
[Full Story – Huffington Post]
- New Book Speculates on Whitney Houston’s Bisexuality A new book just out about Whitney Houston’s troubled daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown purports that Houston’s bisexuality was real, as all the rumors speculated while the superstar was […]
- Bisexual ‘Beautiful Mind’ Math Genius Dies with Wife in Car Crash John Forbes Nash, the brilliant mathematician who inspired the movie “A Beautiful Mind,” died in a car accident on Saturday, May 23, 2015, with his wife.
Although many books and […]
- Black Bisexual Woman Shows #ThisIsLuv
The campaign, The “This Is Luv” (#ThisIsLuv) campaign is a multi-media campaign highlighting affirming LGBT love in the black communities and their families. Crystal Fleming, who also […]
- Why Are All the Good Bi Girls Married?
The provocative online magazine DNA.com recently compiled the most out female celebs who are bisexual.
Some of the usual suspects like Fergie and Anna Paquin are on the list, but a […]
- No, Sacha Baron Cohen Will Not Do Freddie Mercury Biopic For at least 24 hours, the Internet buzz seemed excited that "Borat" star Sacha Baron Cohen was once again on board to write, direct and star in a biopic about legendary bisexual rocker […]