Bisexual Celebrities: Malcolm Forbes
Malcolm S. Forbes (August 19, 1919 – February 24, 1990) was publisher of Forbes magazine, founded by his father B. C. Forbes and today run by his son Steve Forbes. Soon after his death in 1990 Malcolm S. Forbes was revealed to have been bisexual. Steve Forbes’ apparent tolerance of his father’s sexual orientation was seized upon by social conservatives in 1996, and severely damaged his prospects in the Republican party.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ to get weekly updates on famous bisexuals, bisexual facts and FAQs. You can also learn more on our Famous Bisexuals page: bisexual.org/famous-bisexuals/.
- Bisexual Celebrities: Joan Crawford
Joan Crawford, an American actress in film, television and theatre. Want to see more famous bisexuals? Join us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ to get weekly updates on famous […]
- Bisexual Celebrities: Sandra Bernhard
Actress, comedian and bisexual. She has never hesitated to give her take on the celebrities around her. A famous example was on the
Letterman show in 1988, where Bernhard said that […]
- Bisexual Celebrities Bring Visibility: “This is where celebrity culture can help make a major impact—often by working together.” Orginally published on thedailybeast.com by Amanda Marcotte
Veteran TV host Larry King made a fool of himself recently when he repeatedly prodded the ‘True Blood’ actress about being […]
- Bisexual Quotes: Bjork "Personally, I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You’d be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavours." - Bjork
We LOVE […]
- For St. Paddy’s Day – a List of Bisexual Irish Folk It's time for St. Patrick's Day (Tuesday, March 17), and instead of wearing green or pinching someone who isn't, you can peruse this list of Irish singers, politicians and historic figures […]